- July 5 – The Telephone Line – a Pittsburgh based rock band where soul meets pop, driven by powerhouse vocals and vintage organ vibes
- July 12 – Jenn Gooch – Old time fiddlin’ and stompin’, hollerin’ and strummin’
- July 19 – Jeremy Caywood – A dynamic vocalist who has been writing music since a young age, Jeremy is a Pittsburgh native, proud to share his music with all listeners
- July 26 – Buffalo Rose – Folk and Soulgrass from Pittsburgh, PA
- August 2 – The Lone Pines – The Lone Pines aim to create authentic music that is both relatable on a personal level and enjoyable to listen to
- August 9 – Rightly Noted – Acoustic Americana, bluegrass, folk and country blues; songs you forgot you liked.
- August 16 – Boilermaker Jazz Band – The hot and swinging sounds of the Jazz Age
- August 23 – Squirrel Hillbillies – From deep within the urban forest of Pittsburgh’s East End, the Squirrel Hillbillies often emerge to share their eclectic mix of folk, country and blues
- August 30 – Miguel’s Mariachi Fiesta
Hope to see you on each Wednesday in the Park!